Chronic Wasting Disease: An Infographic Exploration

Hello friends,
No crazy post from me this week! Field season concluded and amidst the cleaning and moving of supplies from my field site to our office things got a little crazy. That being said, I've got an awesome, infographic post by friends and collaborators from the Seeking Science blog! If you like what you read (it's a pretty awesome infographic too!) feel free to click HERE to check out other posts the awesome scientists at Seeking Science. Also remember, if you have disease information you'd like to share with everyone, let me know and I always welcome collaborators. Enjoy!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My eyes! Parasites in....my contact lenses?!

Keep Your Cats Inside: Bobcat Fever

Bloodsucking invaders: Is the devil you know better than the one you don't?