Schedule for the next few weeks

Hello fellow disease ecologists and enthusiasts!
I am currently working on this weeks post for The Art of Infection but I wanted to drop a little note here for what the remainder of June is going to look like for posting. Below is a schedule that will show what fascinating diseases are going to be covered:

June 13: Bighorn sheep pneumonia
June 20 : Ghost moose disease and tick surveillance--Guest post by Heather Kopsco, Ph.D. Candidate at the University of Rhode Island.
June 27: Bobcat fever
July 5: Unusual mortality events with 70 dead grey whales
July 11: Guest post by the Seeking Science Blog crew. More information to come!

If you're interested in reading more of the Seeking Science blog, you can follow this link.
If you're interested in learning more about the work done by Heather Kopsco, follow this link.

Thanks to all readers and I look forward to having more interesting content coming your way!
I'll leave you with my favorite quote by Sylvia Earle in which she states "I'm asked sometimes, 'How did you get to be a biologist?' And I say, 'it's really easy. You start out as a little kid and then you never grow up.'"
Best,
~J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My eyes! Parasites in....my contact lenses?!

Keep Your Cats Inside: Bobcat Fever

Bloodsucking invaders: Is the devil you know better than the one you don't?